How to use this site
- Click on a story to read it.
- Click on the "change language" menu button to read the story in a different language.
- Click on the icon to hear the story read aloud. (Please note that not all stories have audio versions.)
- Click on en and fr icons to switch quickly between English and French, respectively.
- If you are reading the story in a different language, these buttons will change after clicking to allow you to switch back to the original language of the story.
- For example, you can click on hdn when reading a Haida story to switch from English or French back to Haida (Old Massett) text.
- (Please note that clicking these buttons only changes the language of the text itself. Click on Change language to change the language of the audio as well.)